cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Deleted Objects in CJ20N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PS Gurus,

Even though display deleted objects is marked in Project Builder:User Specifc options for one project i am unbale to see the deleted materilas.

I have no clue...

Please help

Thanks

MM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gentlemen,

Deletion of objects in the project builder is controlled by the system status, i.e;

If the system status of any of the project object is still under CRTD (Created) Status, deletions at this stage result in physical deletion from the project bulder (CJ20N) without tracking.

if the system status of the project object is REL (Release) Status, deletion at this stage results in just the project object being flagged for deletion within the project builder(CJ20N) and can be tracked using change documents.

Also note that not all the fields within the project builder are sensitive to changes done, i.e. change documents are not recorded for all field changes.

Regards

Kaashif M

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will see only logically deleted and objects with deletion flag set in CJ20N after you set that indicator. If the material is physicaly deleted you will not see it in CJ20N though your indicator is activated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Many Thanks