cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change address and phone numbers printed on our invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to investigate the method behind amending contact information printed on our standard invoice.

I must apologies that my knowledge of the process behind formatting an invoice in SAP is zero currently. As part of the invoice we have our office address and phoen number - both of which have recently changed.

Is there a template somewhere I can view and amend that will hold these values? We print the standard invoice on a blank sheet of A4, so somewhere in SAP must be held the exact layout of the invoice..

Can anyoen help me out here??

Many Thanks

Edited by: bruceiow on Oct 15, 2010 2:51 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Invoice layout could be SAPscript or Adobe forms. Another way of finding the information about form and program after you have found the output type in vf03, is use transaction NACT, enter V3 (biling) in the Application field. Note down the form name and the best way is to take a print of the current layout and mark the new address on the printout, then give it to your developer and explain him your requirement. In this way he will understand in a better way and will let you to test Quality system once he is done with the changes. As far as I know, if you want to print the old invoices after this change, they will also have the new address details on them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce

In additional to the other experts above, you can do the following for the future as it might change again

1. Create a 'dummy Customer" with you own company name. I should not be posted to from anywhere.

Put the name of the company and it's address.

Let you ABAPer change the applicable program to reference this 'customer' for the name and address, telephone etc.

If at any time, this needs to be changed, it is a simple process.

2. Your ABAPer can also create a maintainable Z-table which contains this information.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Dawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In general, we are going to give the address of the "Bill-to-party" where the invoice is to be sent.

In your it might be hard coded as the address of your office.

Can you please check with your ABAPer to look into the form.

Goto the T.Code "NACE".

select "V3 Billing".Click on "output types".

Select your output type.Click on "Processing routines".

Note down the smartform used in it.

Contact the ABAPer to get it changed as per your requirement.

Regards,

Krishna.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's a problem related with forms. Check in V/40 for your message what kind of form you have using (surely an SMARTFORMS, but it can be a SAPscript). You can check them with tcodes SMARTFORMS and SE71. If you don't have knowledge about these tools, search an ABAPer and he or she will help you.

Regards,

Eduardo