cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate IDoc with business object data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

as I work in a data migration project at the moment, using the LSMW with IDoc method, I deveoped an idea how to discover what segments have to be filled in IDoc-Mappings to successfully process the IDoc in the LSMW.

It would be very helpful, if it was possible to generate an IDoc out of an existing business object e.g. a business partner. There are some test reports like "CRMXIF_PARTNER_TEST". With those reports an IDoc can be created, containing the data from a certain business partner ID. Unfortunatelly it is not possible only to display the created IDoc. It is necessary to create a site in the middleware configuration. I dont want to do this.

Now my question:

Is there any way to create a preview of the created IDoc for a certain business object?

Thanks for your repliles!

Markus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can use transactions BD12/BD14 to send customers and suppliers as IDocs. There's probably more if you look for BD* in table tstct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sven,

thanks for your comment. Unfortunatelly those both transactions do not exitst because I work on SAP CRM 7.0 instead of SAP ECC. I also looked for similar transactions in the table but didn't find anything.

Answers (0)