cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dummy Batch No in Consignment Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need ideas to manage this consignment issue.

Situation: We have a consignment process currently. In consignment Fill Up, the batch number is entered in the delivery and is sent to the customers place. The problem arises when the customer sells the goods and sends us the list of materials being sold at the end of the month for us to invoice them.

So I do a Consignment Issue in order to have an Invoice, and we need to key in a dummy batch no. This is because the customer wouldn't bother giving us the batch no that is used. But in the Consignment Issue, it wouldn't just take any Batch no. Do I just created the Batch?

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using batch for any specific reason such as calculation of shelf life expiry date in consignment process?? if yes, then you have to key in actual sold batch number in consignment issue. In consignment issue, stock will be dispatched which is placed at customer site. so you will come to know the batch number from the consignment stock at customer site.

What is the purpose for using batch in you requirement? if really need to enter the batch, then create some dummy batch for this purpose.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD