cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to record not populated in the CDHDR table at the time of creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have created the Ship to party in R/3 and automatically i couldnt found the customer number entry with Change object as " I " in the table CDHDR. but ideally all the master data creation entries will be written in the CDHDR table with " I ".

Please help me out here.

Helpful answers will be rewarded.

Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to enable the change recording for shipment types. Go to the shipment document type configuration in Logistics Execution section. For the document type, there is a check box at the bottom most part of the document. Please check this and save.

If this is done, your changes will be recorded in Change tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Main purpose to see the table CDHDR table is to know the record creation date and time stamp.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, try maintaining only the dates in that table and execute. Once the data is populated, ensure that transaction code is XD01 and not XD02. Moreover, I am not sure, system will show the creation time there. May be you can try in KNA1 where also, you can see the creation date but not time.

As an alternative, execute XD02 for that ship to party where from top menu bar, click on Environment => Account changes => All fields. Again double click on "Entries", so that system will display the creation and changes made to that customer with date. Double click on the first record so that system will show when that particular activity was taken place and at what time.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

All other entries are written in the CDHDR table with indicator " I " but few customers are not having entries in the table CDHDR.

Regards,

Ram.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know what exactly you want to achieve by checking CDHDR table ??

The table you mentioned will record only changes you made whereas, your post indicats that you have created a ship to party.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi