cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeout error in webdynpro abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I am navigating between two web dynpro components through inbound/otbound plugs.

I am able to navigate betwwen them for two times the third time I try to navigate it gives the following dump:

-

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL https://pmpdev01.eu.novartis.net:8443/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ywebxx_reporting_comp/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system D32 : User session (HTTP/SMTP/..) closed after timeout

The error occurred on the application server pesap42_D32_44 and in the work process 3 .

The termination type was: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: PREPROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system D32 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server pesap42_D32_44 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 3 in transaction ST11 on the application server pesap42_D32_44 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-https -c: 200 -u: DHAWASH2 -l: E -s: D32 -i: pesap42_D32_44 -w: 3 -d: 20101015 -t: 093801 -v: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE -e: User session (HTTP/SMTP/..) closed after timeout

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

-

Please help me fixing the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpa Dhawan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shilpa,

Is your issue solved? If yes, please let me know how you solved it. I got the same error in WD.

Thanks,

Guru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chek It Using /ost22 IT Wil Take You to Error Position And Check Once Again Your Inbound n Outbound Values Are In Coreect Manner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error cannot be checked with ST22 it can be check only through ST11 to which I dont have access . Also I am not passing any data between the applicatiions.

Thanks,

Shilpa

Sharathmg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Timeout usually occurs when the application is not accessed(left inactive) for a longer duration( default 1 hr).

If that is not the reason, then you need to check the error log using the transaction ST22. ST11 has log files but ST22 takes you to the exact error and its desciptionw itht he location. Obtaint he access to ST22. As a developer you would need it. Then, it will be helpful to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Sharath

0 Kudos

HI,

Try to check the parameter : rdisp/plugin_auto_logout

This parameter is to set the timeout of the user context. It may come from this parameter

from here :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0b/1c7e7abbc311d5993a00508b6b8b11/frameset.htm

Once the timeout interval has expired the user context in the work process is not closed. The user context is closed only after the time interval specified in the profile parameter rdisp/plugin_auto_logout has expired. If rdisp/plugin_auto_logout = 0 is set, the context in the work process is not deleted at all.

regards

A.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Shilpa,

Is it happening exactly 3 rd time no matter how fast you switch between two views for different components.

Then i would analyse your code what exactly going on. there is something wrong with your logic around used component or usage of resources.

Best way is to debug and see what happens.

If it is indeed timeout problem then you can adjust the session timeout . Get the help from basis team to do that in RZ10 transaction.