cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping Deletion Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am having a problem deleting a message mapping in ESR. Also, I cannot save modifications I made in the message mapping.

Everytime I try to delete the object it displays the following error.

Error While Executing Delete...

while trying to invoke the method com.tssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg.IVersion.getState()

of an object loaded from local variable 'version'

STACKTRACE:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.ExecuteException: while trying to invoke the method com.tssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg.IVersion.getState() of an object loaded from local variable 'version'

Please help

Regards,

Paolo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Java stack problem. refresh the java stack and try to delete the mapping .

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meeravali,

Thank you for your response 😃 Can you give me instructions on refreshing the java stack?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

As your Basis team to restart the JAVA stack...

Check the below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/EN/d5/84a5428295c911e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Thanks,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Try SAP note 0001407454.

Best regards,

Ivan.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We had the similar issue with objects in ID when running our cutover simulation.

According to SAP note 0001407454, we need to find the object ids and then run the queries mentioned in the note for the corresponding DB and then share the results with SAP over a customer message.

SAP didn't seem to respond back with anything positive for a long time and with almost a day lost we decided to be a bit adventurous. Upon deleting the object ids from the db, the issue was fixed and we were able to activate the objects in ID.

Hope this helps.

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

, I know you're not around here often, anymore. Just for chance: Do you recall the SQL commands for deleting those IDs. I'm not sure if it is wise to post here, so you could PM me, if possible.

I'm not into deleting the ID but wanting to get a better understanding how things work behind the scenes, here.

Cheers

Jens

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paolo,

Try to create another mapping object with same name, namespace and SWCV. Ideally you will not be able to. But try. Then try to delete it.

Regards,

Raghu_Vamsee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I managed to refresh the Java stack, but still cannot delete the object. Still encountering the error specified. I'd like to add that upon viewing the History of the message mapping, it does not show any versions. Please help. Thanks in advance

Edited by: paolo.bandelaria on Oct 19, 2010 7:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to activate your Message mapping and then try to delete it...

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message mapping is already activated. The problem is I cannot save any modifications as it displays the same error during save command. My understanding is that this object is missing a version ID. Upon viewing the History of the object, it does not display any information. Sadly, the version ID is needed in any command that is executed such as saving, deleting or overwriting the object.

0 Kudos

Hi,

could you solve the problem now?

We are working with PI 7.10 (SP10) and get the same problem, while saving a new namespace in the ESR.

"ExecuteException: while trying to invoke the method com.tssap.dtr.pvc.versionmg."

It would be great, if you have a soltion for this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, I still haven't found a solution for this. Please share if you did.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can change the mapping and activate it, but not delete it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. I can't edit it in the first place and I cannot delete it.