Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting purchase requisition specific to WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is as follows:

I have a material say M1, assigned to network activities in 3 projects.

Now when I am procuring M1 in Project 1 system should not allow to link WBS/Network as account assignment in Purchase Requisition for that particular material.

Actually my objective is that I should procure that material collectively (without account assigned) for project 1 & other than project requirement. Stock is kept in unrestricted use after goods receipt. P

Points for Consideration

- Same Material (M1) should be allowed with account assignment category (Q/N/P) for other 2 projects (Projects other than Project 1)

- Purchase Requisition for Project 1 will be created manually & should not triggered from Project. Then it will be issued to project through reservation.

Regards,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks!

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure why you need this - but I do not think you can achieve this using standard SAP

You will need to do some development

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Select the procurment indicator "reservation for networks" when you add materials for project 1. So that no PR will be generated only the reservation will be generated. You can buy the material for plant stock and issue the material to Project 1 against the reservation created for Project 1.

Also read SAP Help to understand it better.

Edited by: Ahmed Rifaee on Oct 15, 2010 12:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for quick reply.

But still I can make purchase requisition for the material with account assignment WBS/Network of Project 1. System will not stop me in creating such requisition & then at the time of goods receipt stock is tagged to Project.

I want that system should control that purchase requisition is not created for Material 1 in reference to Project 1.

Regards

Manish

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, Then use user status and forbid the material purchase requisition/order business transaction for WBSE and network activity. Assign this user status only to Project 1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a procurement indicator through config OPS8 which allows only Reservation on Network and assign it to network profile.