cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message has error status on outbd. side (error in Moni)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Iam doing soap to idoc scenario, the scenario was working fine since long time....but yesterday we had an issue...we can see the message was sucessfully processed in XI monitor and RWB, but idoc not got created in sap ecc system.

when i checked in moni one column called Outbound status is in error status and the error is message has error status on outbd. side.....i checked the idx1, idx2,sm59......all settings are fine.

How to reslove the issue, please help me.

Thanks and regards,

Chinna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the transaction idx5 in PI system, check if the idoc is present here with error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shruthi

there is no errors in IDX5 .

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Monitor your Receiver IDOC Communication Channel in RWB.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i dont think we can check the receiver IDOC adapter in communication channel monitoring.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you check SM58 in the PI system?

Since SXMB_MONI says error in outbound side there will be something in SM58.

Change the display period in SM58 to the date and time of your message processed and try * for user and all other fields.

regards,

francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the below i think your problem will solve

Hi,

Check whether IDoc was created:

1. Execute Transaction WE05; enter correct date/time parameters etc. If IDoc found in failed status, open status records folder and double click on the failed status records to get error message.

Check Whether IDoc is received by the Receiver:

2. Execute Transaction WE05; enter correct date/time parameters etc and verify if the IDoc was created or not and if IDoc is in a successful status or not. If the Idoc is in Status-30(Yellow), you can push it again through Transaction BD87.

3. If the IDoc is located and status is successful but receiver has not received the IDoc, Execute transaction SM58 to determine if IDoc is stuck in the ALE/RFC layer. If entries exist in SM58, look for Message Type

4. If message type exist and Run the Program "RSARFCEX". If after the RSARFCEX program has ran and IDocs are not in SM58, issue should be solved. Validate in receiving system via WE05 that the IDoc was received or not.

5. If IDoc is still stuck in SM58, check RFC connection. Go to SE37, enter function module RFC_PING. We need to have access to SM59 to test the RFC Connection.

6. After an issue has been resolved and/or you need to process an IDoc, besides processing IDocs via programs, you can also process IDocs via Transaction BD87.

Thanks ,

Meeravali Dudekula

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Inbound outbound queue are also clear, did you checked that as well.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i cheked the queues all are clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In the target system to where the IDOC is going, can you check in the SXMB_MONI, if at all the message is reaching the target system or not.

If no message entry in target system, check the status in PI SXMB_MONI.

Let us know..

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i checked all pipe line services in MOni and i dont find any error.

i checked We02 in Ecc system there no idoc got created, i checked in queues no message got stucked.

wer i can check now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the SXMB_MONI of ECC system, if at all the messages are coming to target system or not.

If not coming then scheck the MONI of PI system.

If it is present in the MONI of PI and nt in target system, then please check the REFDESTINATION u r using.

Is it properly configured or not also the partner profiles..

Babu