cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Data creation for consignee....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suppose my ordering party is ABC-Delhi and he want to dispatch the material to Mumbai location (say ABC-Mumbai ) at its project site.

We have the consignment address, say

CONSTRUCTION MANAGER

ABC-MUMBAI

XYZ STEEL PLANT,

THANE, MUMBAI

In such case how to create master data in SAP, means I have to create master data for either XYZ STEEL PLANT or ABC-Mumbai ?

And also inform me the prcess to create SHIP-TO-PARTY and how can I include in our Sales Order.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Vishal Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ABC Delhi is the sold to party

ABC Mumbai is the ship to party

The consignment address should be maintained as the address of the Ship to party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for rply but to include our ship-to-party in sales order , is there any further step we need to do.

Regards,

Vishal Singh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but to include our ship-to-party in sales order , is there any further step we need to do

Yes as I already said above, you have to assign this ship to party to your sold to party customer master so that system will take care when you create a sale order. Else, while creating a sale order for this sold to party, once you give the sold to party SAP code, by default system will propose the same code in ship to party field also but you can change there also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone please?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sold To Party should be ABC-Delhi and Ship To Party be ABC-Mumbai c/o.XYZ Steel Plant

In standard, the Account Group for the same is 0001 for Sold To Party and 0002 for Ship To Party. Once the ship to party is created, you have assign the same to sold to party via XD02

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for rply and thanks to guide, but to use our consignee in sales order we have to include our ship-to-party as a partner function in sold-to-party via XD02 by adding a new partner function SH or editing the existing partner function by rplacing SH-ABC-DELHI to SH-ABC-MUMBAI.

Regards,

Vishal Singh

Edited by: vishal singh on Oct 15, 2010 8:11 AM