Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change from service activity to internal activity

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In my current project i got a scenerio where client is changing the plan on activity whether internal or service. It means one week before the execution they may change the nature of activity and do it themself.

Now in current system i am able to change from internal to external by changing the control key.

Also i am able to change external from internal. but once i have made it service and i want to make it internal, system is giving the error " Control key PS01 is not valid for services" . Means i am not able to change service activity into internal.

Kindly suggest how to change from service to internal.

Regards

Abhishek Sinha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in txn opsu for ps01 indicate the service checkbox and see.

regards,

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nag,

Thanks for reply. That service box is make control key liable for services but than can be worked only with external or services. that is also ok the prob is when i am changing the control key manually in system. system giving error bcz service exist and that tick box in activity is always in display mode so i cant remove it. thats the problem. i need system to be flexible for changing activity from service to internal.

Regards

Abhishek Sinha

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

it's standard behavior.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I think you can try to make use of activity element in your scenario. If internal activity exists, and they decide to go for service - service element can be added & vice versa. Activity elements are supplementary in nature, so I guess this might help you.

Regards

Shrikant