cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying an external access to a WSDL URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have the following scenario: SOAP to RFC at PI 7.1.

I am trying to access the WSDL URL generated by the wizard (display WSDL) from an external network (external access).

I can just access from the same networking, but i need to access over the internet.

what should i do to access the WSDL URL from a different network (external access)?

Regards,

DNL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Danilo,

It is possible that there are separate URLs that your infra team is implementing with regards to SOAP access e.g for SOAP Internal this is the URL and for SOAP External this is the URL.

Best to consult with your infra team as what was suggested by the the posters above.

Hope this helps,

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im closing this thread by now ´cause ill just be able to continue with this issue later. Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

The connectivity issue should be addressed to your network administration group.

they should make sure that the http port are opened, or your sever locate in DMZ zone.

Regards

Liang

former_member241146
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Danilo.

Your infra should be able to access this URL in the PROXY or DMZ to external environment.

Try to talk with them (Infra team).

Regards.

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

Unfortunately at the momment im not able to continue with this issue, because the process is being designed again.

In the future i will return with this issue.

Anyway your answers were very helpful!!

Regards,

DNL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestion guys?

Tks!