cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages Processed Successfully show different status in Message History

former_member197445
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have some messages in SXMB_MONI that have a "Processed Successfully" status. But when I click the "Message History" button, the status shows as "Recorded." I suspect this is why these messages are not archiving as they should. Not all messages are doing this, only certain messages from a particular third party. And I have confirmed that they were indeed processed successfully. I need to confirm that this incorrect status in "Message History" is a propbable culprit for the messages not being archived.

Anybody know what I can do? By the way, I have also looked in the SXMSPMAST table... the status is 3, which is Processed Successfully.

Let me know if you think I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, verify if you have message in status CACELED - SINCE ALREADY PROCESSED in your SXMB_MONI .

Regards,

Carme

former_member197445
Contributor
0 Kudos

No, I do not have any messages show up at all when I query for that status. These messages are showing as processed successfully. Only when you view "Message" History" the Current Status shows as "Recorded." These messages are also old and way past retention period and should have been deleted or archived. I'm wondering if this weird status is responsible.