Print Label from Crystal 2008 to Zebra printer LP2844

I'm currently in the process of moving an application from VB6 to VS2008 and from Crystal Reports 8.5 to Crystal Reports 2008. One of the features is to print a barcode to a zebra printer (LP 2844). In 8.5, I was quickly able to create a 4 line label, print on a 4X2 label, and rotated 90 Degrees. I opened the form in Crystal Reports 2008 and tried to print - instead of printing 90 degrees, it has decided to print in the middle of the label and uses 2 labels. Any help would be appreciated. I'm not even trying to do this from inside my application at the moment. Just developing and testing the labels in Crystal.

RoseAnna Smith

In tears

• SAP Moderator
  • SAP Employee

Make Sure DEP is disabled and that you are a local PC Administrator with full rights to modify the registry and register COM components.

Also be sure to have .NET installed first. or CR won't integrate properly. Before installing you may want to do a repair install of .NET, it may be causing problems for CR.

Also, it was never asked or mentioned but is your application using .NET components or are you still trying to use the RDC engine?

You should also post any errors you are getting as well as look in the application event logs to see what the error is.

Thank you

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer