Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Web Dynpro Date Field Problem

former_member184386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We just upgraded our system to EHP4 and now doing some testing on some standard ABAP Web Dynpro pages in ERecruitment, I noticed that when selecting a date using the date picker, it returns a text such as "NONMon", "NONTue", etc, depending on the date selected.

Any idea?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Help please anybody?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this problem confined to ERecruitment or wide spread: can be reproduced in standard WD4A demo apps?

If is just ERecruitment I suggest log a CSS ticket.

Regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ricky,

check this probably this can be due to theme version issue

1) GOTO report WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES

2) check if Deployed version.properties: urversion = CLUR_NW7=>VERSION_PROPERTIES:urversion

3) Also keep in mind this is independent of custom/std theme deployed in the system.

4) Most likely for this problem is the application of SAP correction note for component BC-WD-ABA - Corrections for unified rendering for SAP_BASIS 701* after patching/upgrade to rectify some other issue.

5) Try deimplementing the note and trying again...

6) Last resort would be to try start again WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES

and click the [ Force MIME deployment ]

after this report finish to work

please clear the server and browser caches

!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clear the server's and browser's caches.

Server:

transaction SMICM->Go To->HTTP Server Cache->invalidate->Global in

system.

Browser:

Tools->Internet Options->Delete Files

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

former_member184386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

I tried WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES and it looks correct, I checked the notes on Corrections for unified rendering for SAP_BASIS 701* but there are too many of them, would you know the one specifically for this issue?

Thanks,

Ricky

former_member184386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

George,

No, it's not just eRecruit. I tried creating a WD4A application with just one date field and I get this problem as well.

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ricky,

if you just upgraded to NW7.01 you should have gone to a fairly recent patch level - which patch level did you go to? There shouldn't be too many unified rendering notes that are actually applicable.

Chris

former_member184386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No luck yet. I'll assume nobody encountered this problem yet, I've created an OSS note for this issue.

Thanks everyone for suggestions.

former_member184386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This issue was resolved by applying these Notes as recommended by SAP:

1. 1520943

2. 1520245

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricky,

did the solution I provided in the other thread where this has come up (which I see you posted in) not work for you?

Cheers,

Chris

former_member184386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately, no it didnt work for me. I wonder if this is some kind of an update to ABAP Web Dynpro for Netweaver 7 with EHP 1?

If Thomas Jung can see this, I hope he replies, it's getting kinda frustrating, I cant seem to find anything about this problem out there.

Thanks

Ricky