cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment of Jpeg to task list

Former Member
0 Kudos

When creating a task list is there some place I can attach a jpeg that will be displayed when i print out the hard copy of the task list??

I know I can put an attachment on the task list but it is only displayed on the back end, When I print the hard copy of my PM with the task list I would like the jpeg to print also, other words attaching and printing pictures on paper format to particular equipment PM.

If this is a redundent question I apologize, I have searched the wiki and even other sites with no defined solution.

Thank you

Bob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_meehan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are using IA17 to print? This is a simple print program and does not handle any graphics. At the moment there is no option in standard to include attachments in the printout.

Welcome to the forum.

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul

In my Plant I use IW38 to release and print my orders, Does IW38 also fall under the same "no Graphics" standard as IW17?

Thank you

for your response

Bob

paul_meehan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

The order print programs are a bit more sophisticated in that they are used to print shop papers with some capabilities of user customization. However as standard there is no option to print documents attached to the order.

There is a defined print program and output form. It is common that that the print program is adjusted and replaced by a z-version for specific customer requirements, possibly could be used to call a utility to print attached documents.

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul

Thank you very much for your response.

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

Our Work Order Print Manager product can do just this. Please take a look at this screen shot. From this screen you can print, preview, any document you check. In addition to tasklist document you can find documents, from the equipment, floc, material and etc.

[Work Order Print w/Task list document|http://images.prometheusgroup.us/tasklist3.jpg]

if you would like additional information or a live demo

please contact tim huang

[Prometheus Group|http://www.prometheusgroup.us]

Innovative SAP Solutions

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bob, if you are looking for a JPG to be merged onto your PM form so that it shows up in the page, or print many documents along with the form as a background job, then this is possible only through 3rd party solution, such as SEAL Systems.

If you want to just print an added JPG as a separate document, there is also an in-line ABAP program that I have seen other companies use, please contact your SAP PM rep or feel free to message me directly (click my name for email) for a contact there.