cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify field selection for field "Reservation/Purc.req" RESBD-AUDISP

former_member263250
Participant
0 Kudos

I have alredy modify field in network using OPUA (field selection network header) and set the field "Reservation/Purc.req" CAUFVD-AUDISP make it to only display. But I need to set also the field "Reservation/Purc.req" RESBD-AUDISP to make it display. How can I do that?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In OPUC you need to make display for field AFVGD-AUDISP. This will solve your purpose.

With Regards

Nitin P.

former_member263250
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion, In OPUC I made display for field AFVGD-AUDISP, but unfortunately field "Reservation/Purc.req" RESBD-AUDISP in CJ20N on material component is still modifiable.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have used oipsmdmat tcode to modify RESBD-AUDISP to "display", and it is working properly. And it even worked without making AUDISP "display" at n/w and activity level.

Regards,

Harsh.

former_member263250
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I run oipsmdmat t-code and I received the error message - Transaction code OIPSMDMAT cannot be executed - Message no. SFW052. it is in a deactivated package.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Business functionality is switched off.

Check this link:

<link removed by moderator>

and search OPS_PS_CI_1 under ENTERPRISE_BUSINESS_FUNCTIONS in SFW5 TCODE and check whether it is switched on or off.

Regards,

Harsh.

Edited by: Virendra Pal on Oct 19, 2010 2:03 PM

former_member263250
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Finally I was able to use oipsmdmat transaction and I set field RESBD-AUDISP to make it display but field is still modifialble on network material component.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the influences there.

Undo all the changes that you have made for this requirement, and then try with oipsmdmat.

Regards,

Harsh.

Edited by: Harsh Saxena on Oct 22, 2010 3:41 PM

former_member263250
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion Harsh,

but all changes I made are already undone.

regards,

former_member263250
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked and transaction OIPSMDMAT is working on SAPLCOMD program, but transaction CJ20N (where I create/update network material component) is working on SAPLCOKO program, so I think this is the reason why OIPSMDMAT didn't work for my purpose.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tested in cj20n itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked influences?

Try creating new request for it, as sometimes changes don't get effective due to some transport problems.

Regards,

Harsh.

former_member263250
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks! it worked! iIrecreated transport and It worked correctly.

regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member263250
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I checked OICMPL t-code and I set the field "Reservation/Purc.req" RESBD-AUDISP to make it display, but unfortunately it doesnu2019t work and in CJ20N transaction RESBD-AUDISP field is still modifiable.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have u checked in OICMPL TCode.

Regards

former_member263250
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I checked OICMPL t-code and I set the field "Reservation/Purc.req" RESBD-AUDISP to make it display, but unfortunately it doesnu2019t work and in CJ20N transaction RESBD-AUDISP field is still modifiable.

Regards,