cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UME access review

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

How do I get an extract of the access rights assigned to users in the GRC UME?

Thank you,

JD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

UME is just like SU01.

you can download all the permissions assigned to a user.

and well UME is part of NW and not GRC...... sorry i may have mis - understood you.

i am not sure if mass download facility is available, however you can upload and download ROLES from UME

hope it helps

regards,

Surpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can search for all user, then select all and export them. It's not very userfriendly but this is how you'll get all user details and assignments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How does one go about doing a complete user access review for UME access? (vs. person-by-person)

Former Member
0 Kudos

??? What do you want to do? Do you have an example? All User details and role/group assignments can be exported for all users in one go. Load into excel and you can make your own reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's what I want to do...a full user access review. How do you export all user>role/group assignments? I go into the UME and pull up all users, hit Export and it comes back with a little window embedded that has some information, but I'm not sure how to pull it down.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, click in this field and press "ctrl + a" followed by "ctrl + c". You can then paste everything in a file of your choice.