SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of disconnection activity using BAPI or Batch Input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all.

Inform, please, somebody by experience, BAPI or func.module for execute reversal of disconnection activity (Customer Service: Disconnection / Reconnection component) in IS-U 4.7.

Unfortunately when using batch input in 'Do not display ' processing mode (in tcode EC86 "Change Disconnection Document") reversal (in my case) is impossible (in my opinion).

For reversal of disconnection activity is necessary:

1) execute double click in this activity (for its processing),

2) on the next screen press the button "Reverse".

But disconnection activity (which needs to be reversed) u2013 sixth, and entries in table control show by 4 pieces. For access to the sixth activity is necessary use scroll bar or press PageDown button on the keyboard.

In dialog mode of problems is not exist, but in batch input modeu2026

At record of batch input using Recorder (tcode SHDB), pressing PageDown on the keyboard (as well as use scroll bar) is regarded as BDC_OKCODE /00 (i.e. as pressing Enter button). Accordingly at run of such record scrolling of the table is not carried out.

In addition: "Next page" button in standard toolbar (by pressing on which would be possible to receive BDC_OKCODE =P+) is not active.

Thank in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

You could try object type DISCONNECT Method "Disconnection.DarkReverse" Background Reversal of Disconnection Activities......

Hope this helps.

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Thanks.

Can you tell me, please, how I can use "Disconnection.DarkReverse" method in my own program.

0 Kudos

have this statement at the top of your program include <CNTN01>.

once you double click on CNTN01, you will see all the macros that you can use.

First you will have to create the object using

swc_create_object

then fill the container and then call method using swc_call_method.