cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create IDOC from file

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

I have received an IDOC order file, and I know there is a standard program RSEINB00 to create IDOC in system.

I would like to delete/add segments, change field contents in segements in the IDOC according to some of the segments in IDOC. Where can I manuplate it?

Thanks for your advice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to test your IDOC, you can upload it as it is (in the file) and when it is created you can play with it in WE19 (here you can change the fields --> specifying the IDOC number execute WE19 and then by clicking on the data record a pop-up window will appear in which you can change the values).

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

I am not test an IDOC file. I regularly receive IDOC file and need to manuplate the content, e.g. delete some of the segments, determine and fill in field content in some segments.

I just wonder if I can change the IDOC content after it is created in system, just like what I can do in WE19, but using a program. Is there any standard program for this purpose?

Or is there any user exit I can use when creating IDOC from file?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can manipulate input Idocs through the Project management of SAP Enhancements (CMOD transaction). You must create a new project and then assigns the enhancement. Then you will have available one o more Exits to manage de input Idoc.

What type of Idoc have you to process? Ex: if you have to process the Idoc type CREMAS (Vendor Master data), you need create the enhancement VSV00001(User exit Customer and vendor distribution Receipt/issue). Then you can change the input Idoc in the appropriate Exit.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Standard SAP provide various Idoc types used for various Inbound / Outbound transactions.If want to remove cretins permanently then u need to work with ABAP team.

If you want to remove temporarily then u shall use Tcode WE19 and that can help.

thx

Dilip Sadh

chandra_sekhar3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

<< Moderator message - Cut and paste response from http://lmy52.wordpress.com/category/sap/ removed. Plagiarism is not allowed in SCN >>

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Dec 26, 2010 9:13 PM