Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance Check during Goods Receipt

former_member1063151
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a request to perform compliance check during goods receipt. Any ideas how this can be achieved?

Thanks!

Cheers,

cady

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is done automatically if you have activated the screening of purchasing documents. GR can only be done if Purchasing document was screened. Screening of Purchasing Document is done ahead. So a periodic screening of old documents because of new SPL-Data is necessary. To be honest: A potential GAP is still there. But as far as i know only ordering and paying is not allowed. Receiving goods from a persion from a SPL is allowed.

former_member1063151
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I know that compliance check is possible during PO creation. However, compliance check during good receipts posting of the PO seems not possible even though complaince check is configured in the config for MM0C. The code that does the checking just doesn't take compliance check into account during the posting.

Cheers,

cady

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi be aware that complains is not only SPL but also Dual Use....Could be that only SPL is not triggered but Dual Use check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Compliance Check can not be configured for MMOC. If you look at plug in, it only allows Customs & Risk management to be called.

I was wondering the business requirement to have GR screened for compliance, could you let us know?

former_member1063151
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, it is a business requirement. The assumption was once the check box is visible and checked, SAP will perform the compliance check. However, upon checking the code, its totally ignore. Just wondering if it is customizable..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i see neither for MM0B nor MM0C a checkbox for compliance. Which ERP and GTS Release do you use?

Regards Tobias

former_member1063151
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The standard code was enhance to show the checkbox for compliance for MM0C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

GTS V. 10 may have this functionality on the inbound delivery.