cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery item Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Our client has one requirement to fullfill it I need to use different item category at delivery document than sales order item category.I have done the delivery item category determination for that required item category, But still in delivery same item category is flowing which is in sales order.

Please suggest me how can i get the required item category in delivery document.

Regards

SV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SV

I am afraid this is not possible in standard SAP. New item category can only be determined in case of deliveries without reference to order. If sales order exists, then item category of sales order will get copied.

Thanks

Shuktiz

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. I agree with Shuktiz.

For Deliveries with reference to Sales Order, the Item Category is copied from Sales Order & the Item Category controls are based on the Delivery item Category definitation...

You can expolore the options of developing a Copy Control Routine / Requirement to fulfil your requirement.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell me why do you need to have different item category in the delivery than in sales order ? What is actual requirement coming from business ? Maybe there is another possibility to fullful the requirement ?

Kind regards

Witek Prawecki

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What are the names of these two item categories (item category in sales order and the newly defined delivery item category).

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sinan,

Thanx for your prompt reply,But I request you to before replying the question please read the question carefully I have already mentioned that delivery item category determination has been made that is nothing but tcode 0814.

Regards

SV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Additionally, you can also define manual item category with default item category and you can change it manually in the delivery doc. Mreover, from VTLA copying control for sales order to delvery doc. config, you should define a new routine with your ABAPER regarding of your requirement.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can only one item category for your copy control for sales order doc to delivery doc. For this reason, you can solve your problem by doing delivery item category determination config from 0184 t-code.

I hope this will meet your requirement.

Regards,

Sinan