cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize POWL for Purchase Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently working on SRM 6.0 extended classic scenario.

I need to customize POWL to display purchase orders of the user who has logged into the portal. I have done settings in SPRO under Define Query Visibilty at Role Level and Define Query Visibility at Worklist Level. However the POWL for purchase orders is displaying all the Purchase Orders in the system. I need only those Purchase Orders to be displayed that are created by the user who has logged in.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,.

You can use either of the following BADI for controlling the search result in POWL .

/SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_SEL_RSLT - To filter the search list

/SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_SELCRIT - To change the selection criteria

Regards,

Neeraj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iftekhar/Neeraj,

Thank you very much for your reply. But the problem i'm now facing is that whenever i call any function module in the BAdI BBP_WF_LIST the system is going straight into a dump. I dont know why this is happening. Do you have any idea about the same. In debugging as soon as I press F5 on any function module, it is straightaway going to dump. I think that i would have to write the code for this part of the query somewhere else.

Also i got a new requirement of adding a new field of the user ID in the 'change query' part of the POWL. Is there any BAdI for doing that? In the field, the user should be able to type in his User ID and the purchase orders created by him will appear on the screen.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

The problem i am facing is that in the table CRMD_ORDERADM_H the Purchase Order field for Created By displays as WF_BATCH as the purchase order is automatically created by the system. We checked and saw that for Shopping Carts the Created By field has the name of the user who created it. That is why i was looking for a table or a link of some sort which stores the Purchase Orders which were created for that particular Shopping Cart.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

check the partner function 00000016 of the PO. the partner function 00000016 is the requestor. You will get the partner number which is the business partner of the user and prof business partner you need to get the user id to check it against the logon user.

There should be a function module to get the user id from the business partner.

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Thanks for you reply but this BADI has not been implemented in our system. We checked and the data is getting populated through BADI BBP_WF_LIST. We need to find out the creator of that purchase order so that we can filter it out and populate the POWL accordingly. Do you know of any tables which store purchase order number and the partner number of the user who created that PO.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can then implement the BADI and filter the list.

However if you are looking for DB tables then CRMD_ORDERADM_H table stores the Header data for any business object in SRM. You can read this table based on the Object_type 'BUS2201' .

Regards,

Neeraj