cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intercomapny billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Intercomapny sales process after creating Invoice for End Customer By taking standard pricing procedure(RVAA01),then how to create Intercomany billing for the ordering comapny,please give me the solution .

Thanks & Regards,

Miku.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these notes:

SAP Note 338922 - Analysis note for cross-company transactions (delivery)

SAP Note 109254 - Customizing stock transport order Cross Company

SAP Note 543821 - FAQ: cross-company processing

and related notes as note 308989 Consultant note for cross-company transactions

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please give me the solution how intercompany pricing procedure - i.e. ICAA01 has automatically triggered after creating Standard invoice to customer.Please give me solution.

Thanks ,

Miku.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in inter company sales process we will assign inter company invoice type IV to order type. and also we need to determine the pricing procedure for sales area and document pricing procedure of inter company invoice type IV based on this combination system will pick the intercompany invoice pricing procedure.

Regards,

Sasikanth.Ch

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In customizing for billing (basic settings/pricing) you can define in V_TVFK_PR (tcode SM30) for billing type (IV is the standard) a document procedure that in tcode OVKK you can do the settings for this pricing procedure in function of org.levels, doc.procedure and pricing procedures defined in master customer.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you have the right understanding of the intercompany process how it works in SAP:

1. First you create Order with sold to party (end customer).

2. In the sales order, the Plant at line item level should be maintained with the Plant belonging to another company code (different from the company code or selling company). With this selection, the system will treat this order as intercompany sales transaction (ordering from another company).

3. Pricing procedure is RVAA01 will be determined for billing to end customer.

4. With reference to this order delivery will be created from the delivering plant and post the goods issue for this delivery.

5. Ordering sales org will create billing document F2 with reference to delivery for end customer (RVAA01 pricing procedure).

6. Now, using the same delivery document, the delivery sales org (belonging to other company code) will create the intercompany billing IV with reference to delivery document (here the intercompany pricing procedure is determined - i.e. ICAA01.

This will happen if you already have the pricing procedure determination in place for the sales area and also the intercompany billing type assigned accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Edited by: Kok Wai Phang on Oct 14, 2010 11:28 AM