Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Dynamics vs SAP CRM 7.0

danny_polak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Expects,

We want to implement a CRM module, we are now using SAP for the rest in the whole organization.

We want to choice between Microsoft Dynamics or SAP CRM 7.0.

I would like to hear from you for which CRM module you would choice and why? Some people say Microsoft Dynamics is great and far better than SAP CRM, others say this was true with the old SAP CRM 4.0.But now SAP CRM 7.0 is better and has better possibilities than Microsoft Dynamics.

So I would like to know what you would choice, and for what reasons.

It isnt possible to create a Poll on this site right?

Regards,

Wish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wish,

i´m the responsible for SAP CRM 7.0 in our company. Every year i´m visiting in germany the CRM EXPO where CRM manufactures present there systems and new features. My very personal point of view is that there are better CRM systems on the market as SAP CRM 7.0 - but not MS Dynamics.

If you have ABAP know how already in your company i recommend to choose SAP CRM - the enhancement possiblities without modification are huge in SAP CRM 7.0.

Please keep in mind that this is only my point of view from my experience.

If you post this question maybe in a Microsoft forum you will get other answers

Kind regards

Manfred

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We hade the same issue a few years ago. I would say in general that:

- SAP CRM 6 or CRM 7 is much more user frandly as previous versions (not as much as MS Dynamics but quite close)

- integration of ms tools are a bit better supported in dynamics but also in SAP CRM things are getting better and better

- but the biggest reason why to choose sap crm is the integration with SAP ERP (middleware is delivered by standard and easier to manage than would be in ms crm)

Regards.