cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto status change of operation of Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When an Production Order is Created I want to release (REL) the first operation (not the rest)

Is this possible via customizing?

Or any other suggestions...

Best regards

Henrik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever a Prodn order is created , release can be carried out automatically by defining in the production scheduling profile.. But this applies to all the operations in the order.

You need to cretae a trigger point and assign it to first operation . In the trigger point need to specify that when the order has created status release the first operation.

For further details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/a5/63198843a211d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Thanks,

nandha

Edited by: S.Nandakumar on Oct 14, 2010 8:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha!

My suggestion was to create triggerpoint to operation n:o 2 - So when that one is created i released REL all the previous operations. BUT according to a collegue of mine I can't set that trigger point since the only statuses available for triggerpoints is REL CNF PCNF.

Do you have a way of using status CRTD as a base for trigger point... Please tell me how

Best reg

Henrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether this scenario can be fulfilled by creating status profile and assigning to order type.

In the status profile need to specify that when the order has created status only one operation has to be relesed..

If this does not exist , you need to combine both status profile and trigger point functionality to map your scenario.

Use the Rel stop indicator functionality in trigger point.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha!

Thankyou for your answer.

If we try with status profile we get the other way around. That is when status of an operation changes then the status of the Status profile is changed. We want the other way around. When the status of the Order is CREATED then we want the status of the operation to be RELEASED.

Feels like complex configuration - Please let me know if are able to guide me through this problem..

Best reg

Henrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some more info..

My ambition was initially to use trigger points to solve this issue:

- On second operation set trigger point when operation 0020 has status CRTD. Then it should REL all previous operations...

But the status CRTD is not available as status of operation for trigger points.

I see that in table TCN06 for order type 10 "PP Production order" only the statuses REL, CNF, PCNF, SPCF, SCNF, DSPF, FKTF could be used..

Is there anywhere where I can add CRTD to this table...???

Then I could solve my issue with triggering points..

best reg

Henrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check whether Seletion profile functionality helps.

Selection profile

Ddefine selection profiles that you can use to specify status combinations for selecting objects (for example, orders or operations). A selection profile is especially useful if you select a large number of objects repeatedly according to the same selection conditions (for example, orders for printing shop papers, for collective release, or for creating order valuations).

This selection profile can be assigned to Trigger point under parameters.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!

Good news is that we solve our basic issue with trigger points to change status to REL for the operations we want to.

Bad news is that Triggerpoints does not work in background mode.

See error message from SAP when we get our Operation to be Confirmed via background interface to the entry of "Time Ticket".

-

Short Text

A confirmation function can only be executed in dialog mode

Diagnosis

An online step may be necessary with the individual confirmation functions (for example, exploding trigger points). If the confirmation is created in a background job (for example, PDC posting) or with a BAPI then no dialogue is possible with the SAP System.

System Response

The creation/deletion of such a confirmation is terminated as "incorrect".

-

I need Triggerpoints to be activated also during background job (BAPI). Then I would get the next operation or up until a trigger stop point to be released.

Do you have a work-around for this problem, please let me know..

best reg

Henrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You would like to check the SAP Note No. 187836 ,I think this could be helpful for you.

Rgs - Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thankyou for the note 187836. We use tcode CO11N to confirm our PP operations manually.

In background we use BAPI_PRODORDERCONF_CREATE_TT..

Do you know if this note also apply to that BAPI?

(Tcode CO16 is not a transaction that we want to use)

Best reg

Henrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, I believe it should work as it has worked with BAPI with other customers for simillar issues.

Rgs - Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Henrik,

I am also facing the same issue while confirmation and trigger points activated in production order.

But in SAP Note Tcode CO11n is not mentioned. If you were able to achieve this, please suggest solution for the same.

Regards

Neelima

Answers (0)