cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Destination storage bin can be changed during TO confirmantion through LM03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We would like to change destination storage bin during TO confirmation through LM03 by using push button F7(NBIN). With respect to that we have already put the tick mark in the field "change destination storage bin during confirmation" at storage type level. But we are getting the error message "Selection not possible" when we push the button F7(NBIN).

Thanks for your help.

BR,

Subhasis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the same storage type.. did u chk "Stk placement Requires Confirmation" is flaged. if so uncheck it.

Regards

GK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I tried it by uncheck the "Stk placement Requires Confirmation". But still it is not working. As the TO will confirm immediately as soon as you create a Transfer Order. I checked the table LTAP-NPLEI and found that this field is blank.

So when we tried to change the destination storage bin it gives an error message "Selection not possible". I analysed few transfer order and found that those TO are getting created from posting change (922 - source st. typ), do not update the table LTAP-NPLEI where Dst bin ch. during confirm is set as "1" at destination storage type. And for the same dest. storage type few TOs are working fine. In this case source st. type is 902 and the value of LTAP-NPLEI is set to "1".

Kindly let us know the root cause.

Thanks in advanced

BR,

Subhasis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks I got the answer. Kindly see the below comments.

what we are facing is standard system design. Please check the SAP note (443916) which details the restrictions on when the destination bin cannot be changed.

For transfer orders created against posting changes, it is not possible to change the destination bin.

BR,

Subhasis