Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy partner Function

kishore_babu4
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

I have problem in the sale order level, i am makeing inquire and inquire referance to quotation and quotation referance to Sales order, here sales order level i want change sold to party. but system not allowed to change sold to party. if any solutation regards this quearry.

Regards,

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kishor

Goto VTAA

Select your target and source document

at the header level use Copying requirements as 002 - Header-diff.customer

Hope this will work

Also while creating order with reference to a quotation, rather than slecting Copy button, Select create with reference button.

kishore_babu4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you say i tried like that still continue the same problem, that too i tried in partner function also , here sold-to party (sp) is hard codeded for not modifible(tick mark).

Regards,

Kishore,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Is it like you have created inquiry and quotation on different sold to party and want to change it to a different sold to party in the order.If so the system will not allow you to change the sold to party in the order because ur copying the order from inquiry>quotation>quotation.So by default the system copies the sp as it is.But u can change the SH.If you want u can try as what Mr.Wish has suggested.In that case the system gives a message before creating the order as "open quotations exist for X material".

Regards,

Ramesh.

Edited by: malladirb on Oct 14, 2010 12:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Firstly, you should go to SD>Basic Functions>Partner Determination>Set up partner determination > Set Up Partner Determination for Customer Master and select your partner determination procedure (ex: as a standard AG ) and go to partner functions in procedure. In that screen, you should define SP (sold to) as ony mandatory and uncheck the not Modifiable field to change your partner in the document.

after that, SD>Basic Functions>Partner Determination>Set up partner determination > Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header and go into TA procedure and check whether SP partner is modifiable or not.

Moreover, If your copying control for sales order to sales order is modified properly, these configurations for partner meet your requirement on this issue.

I hope these will work on it.

Regards,

Sinan

kishore_babu4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sinan,

i have tested like that , i am not a getting solutation,

Thank you for given reply to my question.

Regards,

Kishore.