cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOCP Certification PASSED, but not received ORIGINAL?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi BO Gurus,

I have written and cleared below BOCP Certification through pearsonvue (Hyderabad) in January 2010, but till date i have not received the Hard copies of the Certification, to whom i need to contact to receive my Hardcopies.

Business Objects Certified Professional - BusinessObjects Enterprise XI-

Level 1

Level 2

and

Level 3

in January 2010.

regards

venuscm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Send a message to kps (dot) businessobjects (dot) kt (at) sap (dot) com with the information you provided. This is the certificate fulfillment group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have cleared my u2018BOCP - BusinessObjects Enterprise XIu2019 exams in April,2010 and havenu2019t received the certificate till date. The details are as below,

Name : Gurpreet Chadha

Suserid : s0006542755

Crsytal ID : C0000012408

Please assist.

Thanks,

Gurpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to my reply from October for the address for the correct persons to ask about your certificate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken

I was completed sap certified application associate-Procurement with sap erp 6.0 ehp4 exam through pearson vue,i got the detailed score report with final result as pass.iam not getting any certificate (soft copy) afterappearing the test through pearson vue.when will i get the origional certificate from sap.

can you please send logo and soft copy of certificate through mail.

candidate id 217687016

registration id 237313762

s user id s0007835487

date tested 21 august 2010

Name Annapureddy.Narasimhareddy

Kind regards

Annapureddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

The certificates are sent from SAP normally 6-8 weeks after the successful exam. If you have questions, please contact kps dot businessobjects dot kt at sap dot com.

I can send you a logo but I need a place to send it. Please contact me at kenneth dot schieffer at sap dot com and provide the same information you provided below.

Answers (0)