cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing line items with discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I have situation going on here at my current project. Our client is wants to add a discount line with billing line item (In billng document) ? Can you pls. suggest me the best path ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to the forum. Please search the forum as to how to include a discount in billing; you will find lot of inputs from there. Normally if any basic question is posted, it is my practice to lock that thread but I thought of relaxing in your case. Before posting, please also go through the forum rules.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G,

Appreciate your reply. I am new to this website and am sure that I will learn all the rules very soon.

I will check sdn for existing answers to my questions, if any.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipathi,

I haven't found answers to my questions so far. I tried to lookup for these questions online and on sdn as well...

I just want to make sure that I don't make any mistake during my current project. Can you pls. help?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Pls. reply on the above question and also I have another situation here. My client wants to change multiple billing documents at the same time. Is there any option in std. sap like for sales document we have MASS tcode.

Pls. reply

Thanks.