cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Again runtime error in accessing Bapis?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I was doing some FlightCheck WD appl that would retrieve data from R/3. For this I have created a model that can access this data. I deployed successfully, and ran the appl. The error i got is:

Failed to process request.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDTypeNotFoundException: type com.sap.demo.flightchecking.model.types.S_Carr_Id could not be loaded: com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException:

Let me know the answers for these questions:

<b>1. Is it necessary that all the tables that we are going to use must contain data.

2. What else to be inorder to run this type appls?I mean

JCo Connections/Destinations?</b>

What JCo connections needs to be maintained.

Please answer me, or has any one done the scenarios like

accessing Bapi functions(r/3).

Regards,

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are the prerequisites to deploy and run an application that calls a RFC from R/3

1)System Land scape is ready

2)JCO Destinations are set

check you have properly imported model, excuting model

Refer this tutorial

http://sdn.sap.com->Application server->WebDynpro->Web Dynpro Sample Applications and Tutorials

Accessing ABAP Functions in Web Dynpro (4)

Hope this helped you

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ganesh,

This is occording to the Message Service.

Please configure the message service in the C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\services file

the message server name and port.like

sapmsNAME 3600/tcp

I got the problem earlier and solve that like this.

Please configure this and check it

Kind Regards

Mukesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh.

I have done as you said, but still the problem persists. When I ran my EmailWebervice, Welcome appl all are working fine. If you have done accessing any Bapi, can you share with me/send me a PDF/blog that you referred.

Thanks&regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

1. Check you are using correct Name Space in SLD and in service File for message service.

2.Are you create the JCO for WD_MODELDATA_DEST in Application Data->Single Server Connection? and

WD_CVEMP_RFC_METADATA_DEST in Dictionary Meta Data?

and in step 3.2 Msg. Server Connection please check you have give the correct name for Message Server and Logon Group.

I referred the flight ticket pdf only for the guidence

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/cf40cf90-0201...

Kind Regards

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

>>1. Check you are using correct Name Space in SLD and in service File for message service.

>>2.Are you create the JCO for WD_MODELDATA_DEST in Application Data->Single Server Connection? and

regarding 3rd point, while creating Model I have checked Single server so while creating JCo also I selected Single server. But in the PDF I referred they selected Load balancing in both cases.

How to set params for creating Load Balancing....

Please help me

regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

For the load balancing is using the same parameter.

Try THis

Create the WD_MODELDATA_DEST in single server and WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST in Dictionary Meta Data

Kind Regards

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a situation where the WD_MODELDATA_DEST was created successfully. However, the WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST demands Load balancing. Our environment is not set up for J2EE load balancing (according to our hosting friends). Is there any way to get around it? What's involved in setting up J2EE cluster for load balancing?

Appreciate any pointer..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purpose of load balancing is to distribute inbound requests optimally to the available resources.

To read on "Load Balancing of the SAP Web AS" refer to, http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/b5/e8239ef7bd494f896a84625d4b688f/frameset.htm

and to SAP Note No.772561 - "Configuring J2EE Engine loadbalancing features".

Regards

Srinivasan T