cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Query effect in the Universe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We developed dashboard using the BW Query-> Universe -> LiveOffice->Xcelsius.

1 . Now I would like to change(restrictions) KeyFigure in the BW query , will the object effect in the universe?

2. If I add new characteristic into the BW Query how can we bring the object in the universe?

What are the steps I have to follow to bring the new object or refresh the universe?

Please suggest me.

Thanks

Muvva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here you go,

1 . Now I would like to change(restrictions) KeyFigure in the BW query , will the object effect in the universe?

Ans: Open Universe ==>> View ==>> refresh Structure ==>> Next (It will show updates) == Ok == Finish

Now save the Universe and export it. In this case you can see Measure object(s).

2. If I add new characteristic into the BW Query how can we bring the object in the universe?

Ans: Open Universe ==>> View ==>> refresh Structure ==>> Next (It will show updates) == Ok == Finish

Save it & Export it. Now you can see Dimension objects (if Attributes are there, you can see Detail objects)

What are the steps I have to follow to bring the new object or refresh the universe?

Hope I answered your qns clearly.

Thank You!!

Sent from iPhone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you.

Sorry for the late reply.