cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deliveries are not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

I have a problem generating some deliveries, when I create a Sales order for example, for 4000 pieces, then I check availability, and I have for example 3000 pieces, I take that number of pieces for the first delivery, but sometimes I can see that the system has taken the pieces at MD04, but if I try to deliver them on VL01N it shows me the following error: No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date, and I am not able to generate de Delivery.

Does somebody know if this is a bug? or if there is a way to correct it?

Thank you in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem has solved, I configure the Default Values for Availability check at transaction OVZJ, setting with the value E.

Thank you everybody!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I found the problem, the customer had his credit limit exceeded, I was unblocking the salesorder but the changes were not saved, I increase de credit limit, and now, the deliveries are generated successfully, so, if the customer has exceeded the credit limit, it will not be able to generate partial deliveries.

Now the problem is, does anyone knows where could I change that configuration?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the settings in t.code OVA8.

Try to use the fields Deviation in %, and Number of days.

You can also make use of field No credit check field, where in you can add a routine to exclude the partial deliveries.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva

I believe that the option of the number of days and deviation is a great idea but it does not work, I set 1 on Number of days and the deviation field empty, I create a SalesOrder, and it blocks for credit, I release it on VKM4, return to the sales order, again check de availability (No change in pieces, No new items) and when I save, it blocks again because of the credit limit.

Any suggestion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique,

Sometime what happens is that the delivery date in the order will be different and on the vl01n screen we have to mention that date which is suggested in the order.For ex:if the order is raised today's date and the delivery is on 28th if this month then system throws the error which ur getting.If i am wrong anyone can correct me.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Enrique

First check the schedule lines (dates) in the order. May be the requested delivery date is 10/15/2010, but your first confirmed sched line may be for 10/20/2010. Then you can't deliver till 10/20/2010. so while in vl01n, enter the selection date as 10/20/2010 in that case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, but I already review the dates and the Delivery Date at the availability control (VA02) is equal than the Selection date on VL01N, October 13 on both.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm, beats me.

Are you sure you have a confirmed sched line on or before the selection date in the vl01n screen?

Are there any blocks for the item or sched line- Delivery, credit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am sure, I do not have any blocks for this case, in fact, the steps I am following to jump these problems are:

1. If my sales order item is for 4000 but the available quantity is 3000, I edit the item and set for the 3000 availables and save the sales order.

2. When the MD04 shows the 3000 for my sales order, I go to VL01N and generate the delivery. It works

3. I return to the sales order and set the original value (4000) and I save it.

That makes me think that it could be a bug or a missing configuration at my system.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per your replies,

seems you have done intial ground work to find route cause of the problem, which should solve / find the reason.

But, Still issue is open, hence i suggest you to check in availability overview screen, which one you are selecting,

Here you will find 3 options:-

One-Time delivery (schedule line gets confirmed with the available stock on RDD)

Complete delivery ( sch.line will get confirmed only if system finds complete stock)

Delivery proposal ( where system confirms for available stock & balance qtty, provide estimated next schedule line)

But in all the cases, system should allow to create delivery on or after respective confirmed date, with the qtty same as confirmed qtty.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Reazuddin

Yes I can see in Availability Overview screen that the Confirmed column is zero, where could I see the option that I am selecting? I did not find any option with the texts that you suggest.

Thanks!

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the quantites are confirmed at schedule line level in the sales order, then you should be able to create the delivery.

Probably, you need to check on what date the quantities got conformed in the sales order. Then in VL01N, you need enter the selection date beyond the conformed date in the sales order and try.

Regards