cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address node printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to see excatly how an address is laid out when the address node is used.

I though it worked like an include text

The problem I'm having is that on some of my invoices some of the countries get cut off (for example france is printing as so

F-12345 TOWNSVILLE all on the last line). Where as when some of the other invoices (usually when the country is USA) print like this,

town, state, zip

USA

on the bottom two lines.

any ideas on why?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you supply sending country? This allows SAP to figure out if should be different from own country format. The SmartForms manual says that FM ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM is utilized for formatting address. This is controlled via IMG, Basis>Servides>AddressManagement or General Settings > Configure Countries > Define Countries (Address Format Routines).

Address_into_printform can be called in program node to allow additional formatting, populating an internal table or structure, the fields of which can then be laid down in a window/node.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the late reply

If i go to XD03 then enter the customer and click the preview then parameters the sending country is set is there somewhere else i should look to make sure?

I'm really new adn not sure what you mean by IMG or how to get the that menu path. I'm going to look up ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM and play around with it some.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMG is SPRO tcode....Click on first leftmost button with IMG as text and drill down as mentioned above. You would be able toplay around with it.

Thanks

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry took so long again I've been trying to find that path in SPRO but I don't have it in my system for some reason but i have been playing with my form and invoices and found out that it is ONLY happening for France. We've been looking at all the customer settings in different places ( like XD03 ) and haven't found any differences in any of the the countries.

so now im even more confused. Why would france be the only country printing wrong on the invoice, but still come out correct on the delivery note and other documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Figured it out thanks

I thought that when I went to XD03 and under my customer previewed the address then clicked "Parameters" there is a place for sending country, and that was what you where talking about but then I saw that there is a place for it under the address node itself so I enter the sending country in to the field there and it worked great thanks.

Answers (0)