cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when deleting connector in CUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i try to delete connector I am getting message "Cannot delete because this is referenced by risk analysis"

I tried by disabling the risk analysis and mitigation in CUP configuration,Still getting same message.I am unable to delete it.Any solution, is appreciated.

Thanks

Mushu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What SP level are you on? You can not just delete connector in CUP. There may be requests, roles or other data associated to the connector. You may have to run SQL script to delete the connector.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GRC CUP version AC-CUP 5.3_05.0 ( Build ID:05110308 ) and backend system on SP 7.I cancel the requests and change the system for the roles.Still showing same message.

Thanks

MUSHU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mushu,

Even when u cancel the request, CUP will not allow u to delete the connector.I think you should delete all respective from data base than only u can delete the connector.

Kind regards,

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agree with Srinivasan. Archive all the requests and then try to delete connector. If that doesn't work then only option is to delete via database. Open a message wtih SAP and they will provide you database structure, then you can build deletion script for the respective tables.

Alpesh

Answers (0)