cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country of Origin based on Storage Location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i would like to understand if the country of origin in the delivery document at the line item level (EIPO_HERKL) to default based on the storage location. even if the COO is available in the material master.

we had tried using user exits but were not successful in updating the same for a domestic delivery.

Regards

ilango

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ilango

Just wondering why do you need FT data in a domestic delivery?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plant/ shipping point belongs to different country(says IN) while the storage location belongs to different country(say FR) physically so on a domestic delivery from shipping point (say IN shipping point to IN customer) viewthe delivery may be domestic, but from the storage location aspect the Delivery is between 2 countries (between IN & FR).

Thanks & regards

Ilango

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, I dont know on what logic an overseas shipping point is assinged to a plant in India which I feel is logically wrong.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshmipathi,

it is not the shipping point assigned to a plant located at different country, it is the storage location used by a plant at India belongs to a different country which is closer to india.

Thanks & Regards

ilango

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
it is the storage location used by a plant at India belongs to 
    a different country which is closer to india.

Sorry for misunderstanding but still the case is even worse. You should be aware storage location is always assigned to a delivering plant and you have to take the help of ABAPer by implementing a suitable exit to achieve this peculiar requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi