Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic transfer batch characteristics to F & A Purpose

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Formula Aided Value ( F & A )

This is very typical business scenario i am facing here can any body guide me how we will resolve this business requirement.

I have the delivery inspections Load Port and Discharge Port (10 inspeiction type)

1 ) In LoadPort i have to enter multiple inspection results like inhouse results,seller third party, umpire results.

2 ) In Quality plan I maintain 0010 operation is inhouse results,0020 seller third party results,0030 umpire third party results

3) after enter the results i want caliculate difference from some characteristics how i will caliculate for difference ( only inhouse result,third party results )

4) i have agreed terms like if difference is >0.5< =1 go for mean value,if difference is >1 Umpire results ( rare case)

if < 0.5 difference go for third party results based on difference of particular characteristics sysem will proposal to final results for invoice purpose

how we will give this business requirement in SAP if it is possible in standard kindly guide or any enhancement or functional module required kindly guide me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi

If your calculation are realy complicated then I would suggest the calculation of mics you can keep it outside the inspection lot.

You can create a report which is embedded all the calculation and the end result purchase order wise you can make available for the person who is going to make the invoice so that he can decide on the amount to be invoiced

regards

Gajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this is only for invoicing, than I would recommned that you'll probably need to usse a user exit at the time the invoice is created. I don't know those, you'll have to ask a purchasing guru about that. In the user exit you'll have to incorporate your specific logic into the procedure.

There is nothing standard in SAP that I can think of that would help you. Depenidng on how many tests or values you are taking into consideration, it might be possible to create a calculated characteristic that would use a custom formula parameter, (Z0...) with a custom FM behind it to look across operations, do the checks and calculate or provide a value as the result. Invoicing can than reference this calculated characteristic for the info it needs.

FF