cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASSERTION ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have 10 views in my application but when running two views are going to dump, the error is " The assertion condition was violated", rest other views are working fine.These two views which have some problem are actually containing many text views so is that a reason for goin into dump.Guys help me regarding this.

thanks & regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Basically this dump is popped due to the removal of the binding for any of the UI elements.

You need to actually debugg the two views and properly find out where the dump is getting triggered. As for as I know, I manipulated this kind of dumps only by debugging and checking the proper binding for each of the views associated with the component.

Regards,

-Syed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This exception often occur in WD.

And, for this exception, our developer can not get the clear info of ERROR. so, usually we are very very confused..

Here, i said out one example i have encounterred before. However i don't know whether it helps you or not. Hope.

I have one Context attribute, with the type "Cell Design" of table(sorry, i can not remember the type name clear)..

However, i bind this attribute with the "Design" of "Row repeator" UI elmenet, not table/table column..

Then, when i run the WD, i got the "ASSERTION ERROR"...

Best wishes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check if some variable is binded which is creating the issue, the number of text views will not effect.

Rohit