Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with logo background

former_member773092
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have uploaded a logo to use it in my form, it was working fine but in the printout logo is getting printed with blue background.

can any one help me in removing that background color.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member773092
Discoverer
0 Kudos

THNX AIDAN, But wen i am using 256 color image also i am getting the same problem.

My logo is very simple , with few letters on white background. letters are coming properly but white background is becoming light blue in color wen i take printout. for example if we take letter 'O' in print out letter is coming in red color but inside letter 'O' background is coming blue.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use a true color graphic with more than 256 colors, during the upload of a graphic into the SAP system, SAP converts the graphic to a graphic with 256 colors. During this conversion some color information can get lost.

Can you check whether your graphic contains more than 256 colors, and if yes, can you convert it to a 256 color graphic before the upload via a graphic tool? After this the colors shouldn't be changed any more in SAP.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is not a SAP problem, you need to change the logo itself and upload it again. Maybe try using color and black&white format.