cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authomatic creation of equipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need information to implement in my system the authomatic creation if equipment by MIGO.

Can you help me to know how to do this?

Thanks

Barbara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In R/3

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service->Technical Objects->Serial Number Management

->Define Serial Number Profiles

->Define Serialization Attributes for Movement Types

erial number profile

Follow the Menu Path: IMG > Plant Maintenance and customer services > Master Data in Plant maintenance and customer service > Technical objects > Serial number management > Define serial number profiles

• Make sure to select the serialization procedures applicable to the serial number profile (MMSL - for goods receipt)

Indicating the assignment of serial number as mandatory, optional.

Assignment of serial number to equipment master record. (01 w/o equip or 2 w/equipment master) Note: - This setting can NOT be changed later.

Make sure and include the serial number profile in Material Master, in the material master storage 2 view. Also indicate the serialization level next to the serial number profile. (1 - has to be assigned)

Define Serialization Attributes for Movement types

IMG > Plant Maintenance and customer services > Master Data in Plant maintenance and customer service > Technical objects > Serial number management > Define serialization Attributes for movement types

Define Flow Type Groups - Make sure to include MMSL

Assignment of Movement Type Group to Movement type - Assign the key mentioned under in the previous setting. E.g. key 561 maintained in the previous setting. By this that procedure and serial number creation control will be more specific to movement type

You have to create a serial number profile and maintain the default equipment category for this profile and assign this profile to the material. Do all the necessary serial number management configurations.

Create PO with the material for which u have assigned the serial no profile and then do the GR.

read the img documentation around this node.

regards,

MRao

Edited by: Mahesh Rao T.C on Oct 14, 2010 1:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

Barbara

Answers (0)