cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc ORDERS01 with different shipping addresses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using IDOC ORDERS01 to create customer orders in the ERP. Which is working fine as long as we are using just a partner number as ship-to-partner in the IDoc. Now it should be possible to also use different ship-to-partner addresses. So the idea was to use the same partner number for the ship-to-partner as before but add the different ship-to-partner address in the corresponding IDoc fields (IDoc segment E1EDKA1 for PARVW = WE). Which is also working fine except for the house number. Street name and house number are put together in IDoc field E1EDKA1-STRAS. And they also stay together in the street field of the resulting ERP sales order. But the address structure (for example in the partner deatails of the sales order) uses an own field for the house number. This field is not set with the house number from the street field in the ORDERS01 IDoc but with the house number of the default address of the used ship-to-partner number. Which means that the street line for the ship-to-partner has a street name and two house numbers which is of course not what we want to be displayed in sales orders. So how can we make the right house number from the ORDERS01 IDoc the one and only house number in the sales order? How can we overwrite the default house number of the default ship-to-partner address with the house number of the different shipping address from the ORDERS01 IDoc?

Regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pre
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robert

Check out the following OSS notes:

1457805 - Fields not populating on inbound order through idocs.

618476 - EDI: Field HAUSN is not filled- This is for older release and for INVOIC01, but may be you can borrow and develop the concept for ORDERS01.

Also did you consider leaving House Number blank in the customer master, i.e.

in the street/house Number Filed, maintain like this:

6201 W IMPERIAL HWY/ blank

but not as

W IMPERIAL HWY/6201

That's how these fields are populated in my system.

Hope this helps. Let me know.