cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance in transaction currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have two plants for our company code.

With one plant, we have no issues till accounting document generation.

With another plant, while releasing the Billing document to accounting, it is giving an error "Balance in transaction currency".

Kindly suggest. We need to close this issue immediately.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread

[Re: VF02 error- Balance in transaction currency |;

Else check note 160211 or 662011 which are related to VF02 error

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balance in transaction currency error can occur when your active conditions Plus / Minus discounts do not match the net value determined in the line item.

OR

If you have any active price conditions or extra pay conditions after the net value in your pricing procedure.

Please check to make sure if any of this sounds applicable for you.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sai,

This is the good advice. I will check and get back with the feedback.

Regards,

Mullairaja

cong_yu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

this error message normally happens when system can't find appropriate GL accounts. u could check relative settings for that first.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This happened at my company. The resolution was to fill out a ticket with SAP, and they deactivated user exits SDVFX002 & SDVFX010. When these user exits were deactivated, accounting document was generated when the billing document was created.

This is an elusive issue and there could be many reasons why this happened. I searched through all the reasons and worked a long time to resolve this issue. The only thing that fixed it was SAP's help. Unfortunately there was no clear reason as to why the user exits needed to be deactivated or why the user exits were preventing accounting documents from being created, but as soon as they were the system worked appropriately.

You can continue to research this issue on SDN, I constantly searched "Balance in transaction currency" and tried everything, but the problem wasn't solved until SAP helped out.

Hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This topic was discussed many times. Please search the forum and still if your issue is not solved, please post where exactly you stuck up.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I was searching forum. I was not able to get any answer. Because this error occurred mostly in J2IUN transaction, not in VF02.

I am not able to find any thread related to it.

If it is there, kindly update the link. I need it very urgently.

Regards,

Mullairaja