cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock in qualtiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

what impact will be there on QM module if I am deleting the stokc or making it zero via physical inventory in MM

1 I am able to make the QI stock zero via MM then does it means that the usage dec. for that stock has happened and from QM prespective there are no issues on that

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

The descripancy I am talking abt is about the system errors.

For eg many times i have come across that when a sale order item stock is transfered to another sale order item material document gets wrongly updated with a different sale order item. The material will get hung up in Quality as you will not be able to post it.

But in your case if you have done a physical inventory posting based on the actual inventory available in the floor i dont think it will have any effect on QM and also if the lot is actualy cancelled and you want to clear the quantity then also there will be no impact.

But if you have done the posting to clear the Quality stock in the system because you were not able to clear the material from QM and the stock is actualy , physically lying in QM then it will certainly impact

Hope i havent confused you!!!

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

If there is any stock inconsistancy between MM and QM stock please make sure that , those inconsistancies are removed first before you do physical inventory.

You can implement Note 48815 and clear the QM stock to unrestricted and then do the physical inventory change. It is always better to do the physical inventory correction when the stock in unrestricted

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done certain Phy. Inv. posting for stock in quality and they have been sucessfully completed but does it means that there were no data discrepancy in MM and QM for those material and so it will not impact QM module