Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Quantity zero at Delivery Altough First Delivery Been Created

samjalees2000
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Here is the issue,

Once I have created the sales order I go for the outbpund delivery .Then I see all item's open quantity to be the same as they are in the sales ordr as they should except one material which shows "open quanity = 0".

wHAT COULD BE THE REASON AND HOW COULD I RESOLVE IT????

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use MD04 or CO09 and check the available stock. There is a difference between unrestricted stock (in MB52) and available stock (not allocated to other deliveries or reserved).

Search more about ATP and availability check in help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, my mistake! It was a misunderstandingu2026

If the open quantity is 0 and we suppose that the position type is not different (because there is an influence based on copy rules and item settings), somebody has create a delivery for this item.

Check the document flow, item status or, better, the table VBFA.

In standard this field show the difference between sales order quantity and delivered quantity, even the delivery is not complete (w/o GI).

samjalees2000
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx marian,

Basically the delivery I created was for a order that was created when alot of stock was avaialble.So the stock should be reserved that time.

Secondly ,I am talking about the open quantity column not the delivery.qty column which only shows the quantity which is left to be delivered.

Anywayz Thanks