cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To modify order type of planned order in CIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a scenario to modify the order type of SNP planned order flowing to ECC from APO. In standard the order type of planned order created from APO is "LA" i.e. stock order and special procurement type is "E" In-house production.

For few orders, the order type should be "NB" i.e. standard purchase order and special procurment type to be "3" i.e. subcontracting.

I checked the user exits for planned orders in ECC.

EXIT_SAPLCORD_005

EXIT_SAPLCORD_001

EXIT_SAPLCORD_002

But non of them seems to be useful. Please let me know if the above said is possible to achieve.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

It has been a while since you posted this question, but did you find a way to achieve in influencing the order type (and special procurement) when sending planned orders from APO to R/3?

Thanks,

Guido

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

For that material master can you try using "Special procurement " as 30 Subcontracting , on MRP2 tab in ECC. I hope you have Immediate transfer of material master changes in T code CFC9.

By definition special procurement is "

You use special procurement when you want to be able to override the procurement type in the material master or define the procurement type more precisely."

It fits in your scenario where default procurement type is E inhouse but in some case you want subcontracting PO.

Thanks,

Pavan Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The order type of the planned order in SAP R/3 is dependent upon the planning strategy.

EX:

If a planned order is created for sales order( Planning strategy 20) the Order type will be KD

If you use the planning strategy Planning Without Final Assembly the planned order is assigned the order type VP and cannot be

converted.

The order type is also dependent upon the production method. If you use the planning strategy Repetitive

Manufacturing with Planned Orders the planned order is assigned the order type PE and cannot be converted.

Also when you convert a planned order to PR the doc typw will be NB.

Pls check in the following exits whether this is possible.

Production orders and

planned orders

APOCF004 EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_ORD_001 Inbound processing: production orders and planned

orders

Production orders and

planned orders

APOCF013 EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_ORD_002 Outbound processing: before send user exit

Production orders and

planned orders

APOCF020 EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLDM_ORDER_001 Record customer-specific order field

In SAP APO

Customer Exits For Planned Orders and Manufacturing Orders

? APOCF004 u2013Inbound processing of planned orders and manufacturing orders

? APOCF020 u2013 User-specific fields in the order interface (After posting in SAP liveCache or to the database)

? APOCFPIP u2013 Publication of in-house production orders (planned orders, manufacturing orders)

In SAP R/3

Customer Exits For Planned Orders and/or Manufacturing Orders

? CIFORD01 u2013 Enhancement for order inbound interface (SAP APO ? SAP R/3)

? CIFORD02 u2013 Enhancement for the transfer of customer-specific order fields (SAP R/3 ? SAP APO)

? CIFORD03 u2013 Enhancement for inbound customer-specific fields in the in-house production order (SAP APO

? SAP R/3)

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

Thanks for the details.

Please let me know what settings need to be done in ECC to create planned order with order type "NB".

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Planned order with type NB is created in ECC if procurement type is F and you force system to create planned order by setting parameter in MRP run.

With procurement type E or X also you can create planned order with NB forcefully.

You can check exit

CIFORD03-EXIT_SAPLCORD_005

CIFORD01-EXIT_SAPLCORD_002

EXIT_SAPLCORD_002

You need to check in which of above exits planned order type data can be modified. you can go through detailed documentation of these exits.

It would have been great if you could have shared scenario details as if you map subcontracting process with subcontracting with source location using SNP CIF will transfer subcontracting purchase requistion to ECC.

Regards,

Santosh