cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender File CC Command Line problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends!

I have a problem running batch in command line of file SCC.

I need to zip the file before sending it. So I created the batch file doing zip to my file. When I running it from CMD it's work perfect. But from XI it is not working.

I tried writing in the command line:

cmd.exe /c "\\files\XIFiles\XI3\Nielson\nielson_zip.bat 1.csv"

Or this:

\\files\XIFiles\XI3\Nielson\nielson_zip.bat 1.csv

What can be the problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the AF Module PayloadZIpBean for the same. You can zip your file before sending it using this standard AF Module available in SAP PI.

Please take a look at the below Links:

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/02/20/working-with-the-payloadzipbean-module-of-the-xi-adapter-framework

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/da9358a1772e97e10000000a155369/content.htm

Or

IF you want to use your batch file to zip the file for you, please give the relative path of the batch file in the place where you mention the OS command to be executed before File processing.

eg: "E:\usr\src\Folder\zip.bat"

Here i have assumed that zip.bat is the batch file which will be used for zipping and it is available under "E:\usr\src\Folder" folder on the PI Server with Windows OS.

I hope this will certainly help.

Regards, Gaurav.

Edited by: Kumar Gaurav on Oct 13, 2010 9:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Gaurav. Thanks for respond.

I am working with XI not PI

IF you want to use your batch file to zip the file for you, please give the relative path of the batch file in the place where you mention the OS command to be executed before File processing.

eg: "E:\usr\src\Folder\zip.bat"

Here i have assumed that zip.bat is the batch file which will be used for zipping and it is available under "E:\usr\src\Folder" folder on the PI Server with Windows OS.

That's what I did:

files\XIFiles\XI3\Nielson\nielson_zip.bat 1.csv

But XI taking the file, without running the batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

No suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dani,

This PayloadZipBean that i mentioned earlier is also available in SAP XI.

You can use the AF Module "PayloadZIpBean" to meet your requirement.

You can zip your file before sending it using this standard AF Module available in SAP XI.

Please take a look at the below Links:

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/02/20/working-with-the-payloadzipbean-module-of-the-xi-adapter-framework

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/da9358a1772e97e10000000a155369/content.htm

Regards,

Gaurav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dani,

Check the below link:

http://saptechnical .com/Tutorials/XI/ZippingFiles/demo.htm

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This PayloadZipBean that i mentioned earlier is also available in SAP XI.

You can use the AF Module "PayloadZIpBean" to meet your requirement.

You can zip your file before sending it using this standard AF Module available in SAP XI.

Thanks. But now I have another problem.

I add the PayloadZIpBean:

as explained in the blog:

AF_Modules/PayloadZipBean Local Enterprize Bean zip

zip zip.mode zipOne

File is disappearing from source directory.

I can see the file in CC monitor. But then message just disappeared. I can't see it in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, help, anybody...