cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All sales processes under one screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Respected Gurus,

Is it possible to include all t codes of a sales cycle ie; va01, vl01n, vf01, vl09n under one screen using a different transaction code. kindly let me know the development works I have to undergo if possible.

Dhananjay Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thank you foir your contribution...this is a genuine requirement given by our client..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Venkat

Hope you will not stick to these tactics of marks. have you seen the requirements....requirement was not for automatic triggering the transaction.. Requirement was all tcodes in 1 screen. And the list of tcode included vl09 also, which is cancellation of PGI.

Hope you had read the requirement before coming up with unnecesssary and exaggerated reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can you post such a baseless question in a forum..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I pray Shuktiz Roy has more patience than present, since already my client has asked me this requirement for their business, specially in Cash Sales, where a Customer comes in to buy a spare part or a product and is waiting with cash in hand is interested in taking a receipt and leaving the place as quickly as possible.

Now my client says, when Customer left after taking his Invoice, created from the Sales Order, his end users were not very punctual in completing the balance Delviery and Billing with Excise Invoices. Hence he wanted an automatic completion of VL01n / VF01 / J1IIN as soon as a Cash Sale Order is created and saved.

Please never say a Business requirement is a Baseless question, maybe some day a client may ask you the same thing and you may come back to the forum with the same requirement. Even if it not a genuine requirement, we can still take it as a Brain teaser and sharpen our brains with getting solutions for such scenarios. What say ??

If Ordered Quantity = Delivery Quantity = Picking Quantity = Billing Quantity, then we can ask our ABAPer to auto trigger the subsequent docs in back ground. For a Sales Order, auto creation of Delivery is available in standard and auto trigger of an Excise Invoice after Commercial Invoice is also available. For the other part, a technical consultant can do the required coding.

Is this info OK ?!!

Happy SAPing

Venkat - Hyd

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sure, this question was posted just for knowledge sake and no client will ask like this. In fact, you should be aware once you create a sale order, a number will be populated and based on this reference only, you will be creating a subsequent document. This being the case, tell me how it is possible to club sale order and delivery in one screen.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi