cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item does not come to delivery screen. VL01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

After I create customer order, I invoice it then I create Delivery.

But some materials does not come to delivery screen(VL01N). Some of the materials ok..

To fix this What should I do?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member696369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

check at schedule lines is confirmed on to delivery date.if not change delivery date at schdele lines in the order

if it is make to order mat, its need ot check whether it was allocated to the particular order line item.

Narendra

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure if I understand your brief description on what you did correctly in the system.

Are there more than one type of item category in your Order (i.e. order-relv. and dlv-relv billing)??

You mentioned you created an Order --> Invoice --> Create Delivery..

Where order-related item is concerned, it will appear in Billing when you reference the Order number.. but where delivery-related billing is concerned, the delivery should be completed (i.e PGI) and then billed accordingly (using delivery number as reference)..

Hope this helps.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, check to see that the shipping point matches. If you have one sales order with two different shipping points (let's say X and Y), when you create a delivery for shipping point X, it won't pull the line item with shipping point Y into the delivery. Hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether any of the line items are blocked for delivery and the line item is due for delivery or not.

Regards

vamsi

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check all the line items are confirmed.If yes check the delivery dates all same.Check for each line item is Route is same if Route functionality used.You will get some clue in above points why you are not able to see all the line items are not appering in delivery.

Check also any line item has blocked for delivery in sales order VA02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about your delivery date? Is the item due for delivery?