cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sample order blocked

0 Kudos

Hi All,

After creating sample order i am getting delivery block when I save it with a material price erro,This is a sample so there should be no pricing.I chked item category & order type no issue in that,

Kinldy help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Technical:

- check the customization for items. Pricing field must be u2018 u2018 (blank).

- check the incompletion rules. In standard pricing and net value is required

Business: usual, samples are regular products with 100% discount. Somebody has to pay for this deliveryu2026 The goods issue from SD closed with an invoice in FI is not the best way, in my opinion.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai...!!

Use the transaction VOK0 and goto Pricing Procedure -> Proc. Determination, check weather your entry is there or not.

If it is there then check the Customer master & Material master's Pricing Procedure filed and update to correct one.

Cheers'

KHS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check also sales order user exits: MV45AFZZ and MV45AFZB. It might be the case that there is special Z-functionality implemented. I mean additional checks which insert delivery block into sales order in specific situations.

Kind regards

Witek Prawecki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pawan ru maintaining credit check for that particular customer?

Or else check with the sales document type whether there is a block in the schedule line category.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Edited by: malladirb on Oct 13, 2010 10:41 AM

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked at shedule line , order type & customer credit also..nothing found.What could be other posibilities.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Ru trying to deliver the standard item?Pls check the cpoy controls from sales doc.type to the delivery document.Also in the order check whether the line item is blocked for delivery.

Regards,

Ramesh babu.

Edited by: malladirb on Oct 13, 2010 1:41 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh.

no issue in Copy control & no block at shedule line category.

What else i need to check

Thanks

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your Incompletion Procedure for Item category remove Pricing there if Pricing is not required for that items, create fresh order and check the same.

Regards,

Ramesh