cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Error in Usage Decision tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While giving the UD for an inspection lot, our user is getting an authorization error where in a different plant other than the plant related to the inspection lot and other master data is related.

I do not know if anything has gone wrong. Did anyone come across such an issue?

Regards

Ramakanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

Please check the following

1) Check whether you have tried to copy inspection plan from some other plant

2) When selecting Usage decision please check of which plant selected set you are choosing.

How have you configured your selected sets in your system

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

1. I have not copied from other plant. QM is not yet impleted for the other plant.

2. No Plant is visible while selecting UD code.

3. The selected sets are copied to all the plants present in the client from the standard plant. So, they are assigned to the plant other than for which it is required.

Regards

Ramakanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramakanth

Please let me know for which plant the authorisation is missing. Whether it is showing different different plants every time you execute or is it the same plant.

I believe you have done this setting in your inspection type which prevert Selected sets of other plant to pop up while doing the UD .

SPRO > QM > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation > Maintain Inspection Types > Inspection Types > Tick in Selected set in the same plant

If this is set then please execute SU53 and check for the correct auth issue

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

I have assigned and UD Code for Inspection type and checked the option "Selected Set in same Plant".

And also we have assigned another authorization object ACTVT 02.

This has solved the problem.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is exactly the correct solution.

I believe you have done this setting in your inspection type which prevert Selected sets of other plant to pop up while doing the UD .

SPRO > QM > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation > Maintain Inspection Types > Inspection Types > Tick  in Selected set in the same plant

thank you Gajesh Nagesh